Sunday, June 12, 2011

We start tomorrow!!

Hey Ya'll!!
We start Monday! Please try to send your money or give your money to Mom and Dad, or Papa and Gramma, or Lund and Karen, any of these people will do :)
We are soo excited to do this, to get healthy, to have fun and to grow closer together (or skinnier together :)
I want to stress that we all must
LOSE
WEIGHT
IN
A
HEALTHY
MANNER!
Please do not over do it!! We love each of you and want you to be healthy!! :)
So enjoy and weigh your self tomorrow in front of a witness.

Ruth sais: I will be posting my pound by pound loss by my name in the contestant page! :) You can do whatever you want.. all should have the name and password to get into the blog so have fun with it! :) ALSO, I have a blog of recipes that are very healthy at Healthycrozier.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment